SKYSTARS F7wifi HDPro3 Flight controller and KO60A Blheli-32 32bit 4IN1 ESC fly tower stack
What makes this FC different from others?
1. Solder pads are the largest in size compared to other FC in market.
2. Proper solder pad spacing to avoid solder bridge and facilitate easy soldering.
3. ESC connector on top-side rather than bottom which makes it easy for repair.
4. Support ELRS receiver row pin straight mounting.
5. TVS Diode for Reverse Polarity Protection and Voltage Spike Suppression.
6. Powerful BEC to supply all your electronics.
7. Pads arrangement are executed in such a way that when you twist the wires of the camera VTX and RX you don’t get any wire overlapping this gives you a uniform twist and clean look.
8. DJI connector on the top side.
9. Budget-friendly price ( We understand the situation of chip shortage and rising prices of FC )
10. Two stages of Quality check to reduce any faulty electronic.
11. No power lines near Gyro to avoid any EMI interference.
12. Comes ready with I2C support and INAV.
MCU: STM32F722RGT6 216MHz
OSD: Betaflight SPI OSD DJI HD OSD(UART6)
Black box: 16MB
6x Uarts: UART 1/2/3/4/5/6
4x PWM outputs
3x LEDs for FC STATUS(blue)and 3.3V indicator(Red)
1x JST-SH1.0_8pin connector (Gnd/Vbat/S1/S2/S3/S4/Rx3/Curr)
1x JST-SH1.0_6pin connector (R1/G/R6/T6/G/10V)
VTX 10V/Vbat filtered power ON/OFF switch
DJI FPV OSD is supported by any spare UART
LED: 4 LED independent pads, support WS2812 programming lamp output.
Receiver: Support Sbus, crsf, ibus, SBUS, XBUS, support 3.3v Spektrum satellite receiver, The default receiver input is UART1(You can solder ELRS RX on UART1), F7 has a built-in inverter, which can actually be installed in any spare UART.
Input voltage: 3-6S
BEC: 5V/10V 3A max dual-channel BEC supports stable power supply on the sky side of DJI
LDO 3.3V: Max.250mA
WIFI: SpeedyBee APP target name SKYSTARS F7
BetaFlight firmware: SKYSTARSF722Pro
Installation size: 30.5mm × 30.5mm The installation hole is M4 and supports shock column installation
External size 39mm × 39mm
Flight control weight: 6.9g
Flight control onboard voltage sensor.
KO60A 4IN1 3-6S ESC BLheli32 DShot1200 4-in-1 ESC:
Support Dshot1200, Dshot600, Dshot300, Dshot150, Oneshot125, Multishot, PWM control signal
Power supply voltage: 3-6S (12-26V)
Continuous working current: 60A
No built-in 5V BEC output
Firmware: BLHELI 32 ESC
Screw hole spacing: 30.5*30.5MM
– The ESC has an on-board filter capacitor that suppresses the back electromotive force, stabilizes the battery voltage, and protects the flight control ESC precision components.
– EMI Shell provides stronger anti-interference capability.
1x F7 Wifi HD Pro FC
1x KO60 BL32 4IN1 ESC
8x Silicon grommets M4 to M3
2x JST-SH1.0_8pin cable, 4cm
1x JST-GH-6P cable for DJI port, 10cm
There are no reviews yet.